You expect to pay a high interest when taking out one of these loans, but $880 on a $300 loan!They trap you and u can't get out of it.

Stay away! They trick you by having you pay a high finance fee first, for me that was $90 a month for five months. I thought I was paying off the loan, but that was just the finance charge. Then they charge you another $90 to automatically renew your loan without telling you.

You have to call and they get a link to a website to request "early payoff" 3 days before your finance charge is due (something they neglect to tell you). They wait till you notice how much and how long they have been taking money out of your account.

Go with Payday Advance or CashNet or some other straightforward company.They are very tricky with their agreement language.

Had an Experience with Cash Net?

Comments

Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Xcoins stole my money I have proof Xcoins "I been with xcoins a while and have over $25,000 in transactions . But recently I was in my Paypal account reviewing some charges and I found two of them..." Read more Instagc - Account locked Instagc "I asked a mod for a link to the mobile phone instructions, then proceeded to try to follow those instructions. Now my account is locked and support isn't responding. This..." Read more Payoneer - Scam with evidence Payoneer "I opened an account, started to receive payments from my clients, kept the money there because I thought it was a legit company, then, they did the worst back to..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more